Goals, Outcomes & Objectives
The overall goal of BSUIII is to contribute to KNUST’s mission of providing an environment for teaching, research and entrepreneurship training in science and technology for sustainable development of Ghana, Africa and other continents.
- KNUST staff have access to highly improved research-responsive administrative processes and systems
- KNUST has strong stakeholder collaborations and able to offer tailor-made solutions to societal problems through the conduct of demand-driven research
- KNUST adopt the culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in teaching and research to enhance technology transfer and commercialization of knowledge
- Strengthen the frameworks, systems and practices for conducting research
- Promote stakeholder collaboration for demand-driven research and
- Promote innovation and entrepreneurship in teaching and research